Looking to buy a testosterone supplement but not sure which one to buy? Perhaps I can help you. Before you go to a supplement store and drop a month’s paycheck on the most expensive testosterone booster on the market, do your research.
There are many miracle powders, wonder-capsules, and power-shots that will promise you the world. However, in the world of T, there are two major testosterone booster companies sitting on top of the growth hormone throne–TestoFuel and Testogen.
Which one should you choose? I will break down the pros and cons of both and help you pick which one is right for you.
The most well-known on the market, TestoFuel’s biggest claim to fame is helping men increase their testosterone levels and from there, assisting them in building extra muscle mass. However, there is more to the product than just making gains in the weight room. In fact, this supplement goes a long way in giving you a long…well, you know.
TestoFuel uses all-natural ingredients that have been clinically proven to have a positive effect on the mind, body, and reproductive system. This supplement consists of:
- D-Aspartic Acid – An amino acid that stimulates the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which is the hormone responsible for creating potent sperm.
- Vitamin D – Testosterone contains Vitamin D receptors. This essential vitamin is anti-estrogenic. In turn, it helps diminish the excess fat that’s created by elevated levels of estrogen in the system.
- Oyster Extract – This aphrodisiac contains high levels of zinc, which helps boost the immune system and produce testosterone.
- Fenugreek – An herb that prohibits the growth of reductase, which is an enzyme that serves as a precursor to estrogen production.
- Magnesium – an essential element that stops sex-binding human globulin (SHBG) from rendering testosterone useless. Therefore, it frees up the bogged down testosterone to be used in the creation of thicker hair, stronger erections, and fertile sperm.
- Vitamin B6 – This energy booster will not only help you push through more reps at the gym but also breaks down the amino acid, homocysteine. Abundant in meat, when we get too much homocysteine from our meat-and-potato-based diets, it may lead to inflammation in the body that will in time deplete testosterone.
- Zinc – Boosts the immune system, allowing hormones to balance themselves out naturally.
- Panax Ginseng – Facilitates the production of nitric oxide, which helps clean out the arteries. As a result, nitric oxide helps blood flow to the penis, curbing erectile dysfunction (ED).
- Vitamin K2 – Helps repair cells in the testes for stronger testosterone production.
The Pros and Cons of TestoFuel
- Reputable Brand – There’s a reason why TestoFuel has stood the test of time in an oversaturated market. It works. In fact, TestoFuel is so confident that it will work for you that they have a 90 day money back guarantee.
- Make Muscle Gains – Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, and Zinc all help with concentration and motivation, pushing you through additional reps with higher levels of weight.
- Quicker Recovery Time – Post-workout soreness is almost non-existent, which is a welcomed surprise when you are pushing yourself harder in the gym.
- Get Too Horny – I know this shouldn’t seem like a problem, but when you’re an adult sprouting uncontrollable wood like you’re a kid, it can be quite embarrassing.
- Too Many Doses, Too Much Time – While you will notice slight results immediately, long-term consequences happen…over the long-term. Having to remember to take four doses a day every day for months on end can wear thin for the impatient.
- Not Vegetarian-Friendly – The capsules are made of gelatin.
Now onto the next supplement, Testogen. This is the ideal supplement for someone who is looking to boost their testosterone. Just like TestoFuel, Testogen promotes its ability to help you shed fat and get shredded. They do this by using many of the same ingredients with a few different ones sprinkled in.
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Vitamin B6
- Boron – Much like magnesium helps save free testosterone; boron takes it to the next level. Just 10 mg of boron increases the output of free testosterone by 28%, while simultaneously lowering estrogen levels.
- Vitamin K1 – This essential vitamin works in unison with
- Vitamin D When Vitamin K1 comes into contact with Vitamin D, it helps speed up bone metabolism. As you make tiny tears into the bones from working out, Vitamin K1 helps shed the dead cells off the bone so a stronger one can grow in its place.
- Nettle Leaf Extract – Thanks to compounds in this extract called isolectins, nettle leaf also helps free up testosterone from the clutch of SHBG.
- Red Ginseng – Much like Panax ginseng in TestoFuel, red ginseng helps produce nitric oxide that helps clear out clogged arteries. In turn, this assists in fighting off cases of ED.
- Bioperine – The main active compound of black pepper, Bioperine works with all the ingredients, much like how Vitamin K1 works with Vitamin D, by accelerating the bioavailability of all them.
Pros and Cons of Testogen
- It Works – You will see results in your overall health, mood, and body.
- Boosts Confidence – With these results comes stronger confidence in the man you are inside, which projects outward.
- Helps More Than Just Testosterone – With unique ingredients like nettle leaf extract and red ginseng, other issues such as cardiovascular disease can be improved.
- Too Many Doses – Like TestoFuel, Testogen must be taken four times a day.
- Some Side Effects – Some studies have suggested that Testogen actually lowers sperm count. The supplement may also have an adverse reaction to medications you may be taking, so be sure to consult a physician.
- May Cause Acne – While not a steroid, human growth hormone boosting may lead to an outbreak of acne.
Testogen Versus TestoFuel: The Verdict
Truth be told, you can’t go wrong with either. Both do as they say they would, which is boost your testosterone. It’s just a matter of what you want the extra testosterone for.
If you are looking to increase your libido, strengthen your erection, and produce more potent sperm, TestoFuel will have your hormones raging in no time…perhaps even to a fault.
However, if you are looking for optimal overall health, Testogen edges out TestoFuel. It contains a few extra ingredients that compliments and strengthens the bioavailability the core ingredients that are also present in TestoFuel.
While it may seem like Testogen eeks out TestoFuel, long-term results sway in favor of the originator, TestoFuel. After your sex life is improved, the workout room is the next noticeable difference. With time, you will see much-improved muscle definition.